As an Executive Director of a small but growing organization, you wear many hats. The organization is big enough to have plenty of clients but not big enough to hire a Development Director. It is sometimes easy for grant proposal deadlines to slip by because you are focusing on programs, dealing with clients, putting out fires, approving expenses, replying to emails and answering board questions.
We can help you manage the grants schedule:
- Write proposal templates.
- Develop a list of foundations and corporations whose funding priorities match your mission.
- Track deadlines and proposal requirements.
- Submit proposals tailored to each prospective funder.
- Submit final reports to funders.
In other words, we can be your turn key grant writer. One less hat you need to wear.